Urge Congress to Establish a COVID-19 Recovery FundTake action now
The America’s Recovery Fund Coalition, an alliance of more than 60 trade associations and business organizations advocating for additional economic support in the form of a grant-based federal assistance program, formed on May 4, 2020. ICSC is joined in the Coalition by members spanning 30 business sectors and employing 45 percent of the nation’s workforce – more than 58 million workers. Read more here.
Learn more about the America's Recovery Fund Coalition here.
Read an overview of the government relief ICSC is seeking on behalf of our member network here.
View ICSC’s recommendations to the Federal Reserve on improving the Main Street Lending Program here.
View ICSC’s comments to the Federal Reserve on the recently announced $600 Billion Main Street Lending Program, here.
View joint letter to the Administration and Congressional leaders from a coalition of business associations, including ICSC, here.
View ICSC’s letter to the Secretary of Treasury and the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System here.
View ICSC President & CEO Tom McGee’s letter to the Administration and the full Congress here.
Thank You to ICSC Members for Urging Congressional Support can be found here.
View an example of ICSC President & CEO Tom McGee’s letter that was sent to each Governor here.
View ICSC President & CEO Tom McGee’s letter to the National Governors Association and the U.S. Conference of Mayors here.
View ICSC’s letter to Canada’s Prime Minister and Federal Ministers here.
View ICSC President & CEO Tom McGee’s letter to the National Governors Association and the U.S. Conference of Mayors here
Tom McGee, ICSC President & CEO, is quoted in the Associated Press article 'National economies under duress; a plea for help from retail', saying "if we haven’t stabilized the [retail] industry, there isn’t going to be an economic recovery" Read the article here.
NBC News' article quotes Tom McGee, CEO of ICSC saying "If you want to save the U.S. economy, you need to focus on the retail industry. It's foundational to the economy and foundational to the community." Read the story in full here.
View the latest communications ICSC has sent out to its members in response to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Recovery Fund Commercial Announcement (May 10, 2020)
- America's Recovery Fund Coalition Announcement (May 4, 2020)
- Federal Reserve Main Street Lending Program Update (April 30, 2020)
- Events Update (April 22, 2020)
- Public Policy Funding Update (April 16, 2020)
- Recovery Fund Act Announcement (March 31, 2020)
- Policy Update: CARES Act (March 23, 2020)
- Thank You to ICSC Members for Urging Congressional Support (March 19, 2020)
- ICSC’s CEO’s Letter to the U.S. Administration (March 18, 2020)
- ICSC’s CEO’s and Vice Chairman’s Letter to the Canadian Administration (March 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 RECon Suspension (March 13, 2020)
- Events Update (March 11, 2020)
- RECon Update (March 6, 2020)