Learn who we are and how we serve our community
Meet our leaders, trustees and team
Developing the next generation of talent
Covering the latest news and trends in the marketplaces industry
Check out wide-ranging resources that educate and inspire
Learn about the governmental initiatives we support
Connect with other professionals at a local, regional or national event
Find webinars from industry experts on the latest topics and trends
Grow your skills online, in a class or at an event with expert guidance
Access our Member Directory and connect with colleagues
Get recommended matches for new business partners
Find tools to support your education and professional development
Learn about how to join ICSC and the benefits of membership
Stay connected with ICSC and continue to receive membership benefits
- Assistance for American Workers and Families: In the weeks immediately after the passage of the CARES Act, Americans will see fast and direct relief in the form of Economic Impact Payments. For more information, visit the IRS's site here.
The Department of Labor suggests checking your state’s unemployment insurance program regarding the specific rules in your state. Locate your state's information here.
- View the CDC's guide on "Knowing the Facts About COVID-19" here.
- View the CDC's guide on face coverings here, including how to make them, ensure they're being worn correctly, and care for them.
- Access the CDC's guidence for managing stress and coping during the pandemic here.
- The WHO has provided information for helping children cope with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak. Read their guidence here.
- Find the CDC's 'How-to' guide for cleaning and disinfecting your home here.
- Read a helpful guide for navigating the grocery store safely during COVID-19 from The Wall Street Journal.
- Find resources for supporting families during COVID-19 from the Child Mind Institute.
- Learn how to talk to children about the coronavirus via the CDC's recommendations here.