- Assistance for American Workers and Families: In the weeks immediately after the passage of the CARES Act, Americans will see fast and direct relief in the form of Economic Impact Payments. For more information, visit the IRS's site here.
The Department of Labor suggests checking your state’s unemployment insurance program regarding the specific rules in your state. Locate your state's information here.
- View the CDC's guide on face coverings here, including how to make them, ensure they're being worn correctly, and care for them.
- Access the CDC's guidence for managing stress and coping during the pandemic here.
- The WHO has provided information for helping children cope with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak. Read their guidence here.
- Find the CDC's 'How-to' guide for cleaning and disinfecting your home here.
- Read a helpful guide for navigating the grocery store safely during COVID-19 from The Wall Street Journal.