ICSC Announces 2020 VIVA Award Winners
NEW YORK July 23, 2020 – The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) announced the recipients of the 2020 VIVA Awards. ICSC’s VIVA Awards honor projects from around the world that demonstrate vision, innovation, value and achievement in design, development, sustainability, marketing and retail.
Developers, architects, and marketers compete for the VIVA Awards to cement their status as key global retail real estate players. Panels of industry professionals judged the awards.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
• Westfield Century City, Los Angeles, California
• ICONSIAM, Khlong San, Bangkok
• Life in a Box, Rødovre Centrum, Copenhagen, Denmark
• The Wrong Gift, Real Plaza, Lima, Peru
• Atlantic Station Stops “Traffick,” Atlantic Station, Atlanta, Georgia
• Market & Co. Grand Opening, Newmarket, Ontario
RETAIL STORE DESIGN
• Dandelion Chocolate Factory, San Francisco, California
• Common Citizen, Flint, Michigan
• Nordstrom at Century City, Los Angeles, California
For more information about ICSC’s awards, please visit www.icsc.com/who-we-are/awards-recognition/global-awards.
ICSC is the preeminent membership organization serving retail and real estate professionals. Our members believe ICSC’s unparalleled programs and services are the most efficient and effective way to develop relationships, facilitate transactions, share insights and shape public policy and perception. For more information about ICSC visit www.icsc.com.
Vice President, Research and Public Relations