Lots of small businesses will vie for shoppers’ attention on Black Friday. Here are five marketing strategies from Small Business Trends to stay ahead of the game:
- Consider offering an Early Black Friday sale. Hosting a sale before Black Friday is a way to get ahead of competitors.
- Host a flash sale. Offering a discount or promotion for a limited period of time can generate excitement and drive traffic.
- Offer exclusive deals for email subscribers. This builds loyalty and connection with your customers.
- Run a contest or giveaway. Contests are a way to engage with your customers and establish future communications with them. Consider asking people to put down their contact info in order to be entered.
- Team up with other local businesses. Partnering with a nearby business on promotions and giveaways is a great way to get exposure to new customers and show your support for the community.
For more, read 20 Fantastic Marketing Ideas for Black Friday in Small Business Trends.