Register at the Advance Rate (ends November 16, 2022)
Member • $895
Non-Member • $1,500
Retailer • $545
Student Member • $50
Standard Rate (Registration closes 4 pm ET, November 23, 2022)
Member • $1,095
Non-Member • $1,750
Retailer • $645
Student Member • $50
- Firms sending multiple delegates must register attendees individually.
- Conference registrations can be transferred to another attendee with no additional fee.
- Conference registration cancellation requests received on or before November 15, 2022 will be subject to a $100 fee for members and non-members or $25 for student members. Refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests received after November 15, 2022. All requests must be received by ICSC in writing.
- To book your hotel, you will need to first register for the conference. You will then receive a conference registration confirmation email, followed by an additional, separate email containing a custom link to book your hotel room at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa through onPeak. This link will be valid to book one room only under the name of the confirmed conference registrant. Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of registering for the conference.
- If you choose to book your hotel at a later date, please refer to your confirmation email to access the housing link.
- Note: The cut-off date to book your room is November 7, 2022.
- Hotel cancellation policy: Rooms at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa must be canceled five days prior to arrival. Any time after that, a penalty will be incurred. Please consult your hotel booking confirmation for more information.
- Notice to all ICSC Members: Please be advised that ICSC will only contact you through OnPeak, ICSC's official hotel provider. Any other email or phone solicitations offering hotel bookings are unauthorized and should be disregarded as spam notices.
There will be no on-site registration for ICSC+CENTERBUILD.
In light of the recent COVID policy shifts across the country, and after careful consideration, we have determined proof of vaccination or a negative test will not be required for attendance at ICSC events, effective immediately. We will continue to adhere to local guidelines and will notify registrants for any events that necessitate an adjustment to this plan.
ICSC is committed to bringing our event attendees together safely and with the proper health precautions in place but cannot guarantee that event attendees, exhibitors, vendors or other participants will not become infected with COVID, and by voluntarily attending an ICSC event, you accept and assume the risk of possible exposure or contraction of the same. ICSC’s Event Terms and Conditions for more information.
Follow us for the latest event news and updates.
The ICSC+ event series delivers discipline-specific, forward-thinking content for the creators, designers, builders and thinkers who define contemporary marketplaces and spaces where people shop, dine, work, play and gather.